Make a change for good
Designate your assets for building peace
Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their will or estate. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
It only takes three, simple steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name the American Friends Service Committee as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution.
- Let AFSC know by contacting Alyssa Chatten at 888-588-2372 or GiftPlanning@afsc.org.
Watch the video below to learn about a quick and easy way to make a big difference at AFSC.